Shipping & Return Policies
- TANIYAJ items are shipped from India, and thus may have a much lengthier shipping period depending on the destination.
- Indian Buyers are eligible to enjoy free surface shipping facility.
- Delivery charges can differ as per the destination and quantity of Saree.
- For any inquiry, please feel free to contact us.
For any quiry contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
Global clients must pay taxes on products, and products may be held until they do so. TANIYAJ tries to keep rates low for international customers, but some countries will need customs fees to be paid.
- If you notice unsealed packages, please do not receive the shipment and return it from the doorstep. Once it’s accepted, TANIYAJ will not be responsible for further issues.
- If you notice any damaged product after unfolding the Saree, take the photo of the item and bill, forward us within 14 days of delivery. TANIYAJ will consider and evaluate the issue before reimbursing the payment.
- If you are not satisfied with the product or find any dissimilarity with the displayed image on the website, then you can ask for an exchange. TANIYAJ will be liable to change the item, but payment will not be reimbursed.
This may sound startling, but sometimes customers put the wrong address at the time of placing orders. In these situations, the product may come back or can be delivered somewhere else. TANIYAJ is not able to control such kind of situation.
Contact Number Problem:
Please make sure you are available on the number you have provided. If you miss several calls and product returns to us. We are not liable for this inconvenience. We can send it again after adding extra shipping cost